A Pirates Fluffy Tail A Pirates Fluffy Tail

can't stop listening...

fun pirate cove feel, and it's rather addicting.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

yay!

[Dj-U] Midnight (Original Mix) [Dj-U] Midnight (Original Mix)

Pretty Good..

Pretty cool song, I'm chillin to this. Didn't really dig the baby sounds and baby laughs however, kinda threw it off for me personally. Flowed nicely however, this was put together pretty well keep it up

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man!
I put in the baby sounds because the song in general is so relaxing and 'innocent' sounding and what's more innocent then a baby's laugh?
But to each his own man and thanks for the constructive criticism =]
-Dj-unknown

2nd Grade 2nd Grade

what?

what are you smoking?
What did your parents do to you?
I'm sorry.

leave out all the rest leave out all the rest

...

what
is
wrong
with
you????????

peanut butta peanut butta

wtf???

What happened?? Did your computer die while you recorded all the error beeps??

Chameleon (by shut-eye) Chameleon (by shut-eye)

....

my god it sounds like youre killing the poor instrument in the beginning... and the sound quality wasn't good at all there was a lot of static. but there was some effort put into this I could tell.

Luffy responds:

thanks for your imput you should look up the song heaven also done buy me the recording is much better also we hit studio in the summer so we'll post here again

Punch Your Face Punch Your Face

Lyrics!!

This is an amazing song! Lyrics would make it near perfect, I hope to hear more!

ExIK722 responds:

Thanks alot! When i write lyrics, and record, i'll upload the new version, and you can check it out then.

Little Smile Little Smile

Potential!

This song has great potential! You really should add those lyrics, it has a very nice sounding feel to it, and the title "Little Smile" fits well. I hope to hear more!

capjosh responds:

thanks!

Burning (Live) Burning (Live)

pretty good

Awesome vocals wow. The only thing to make this music better would be to make the band louder. The vocals are amazing, but if the band was more audible it would be phenomenal!

SteamPunk44 responds:

Haha thank you very much :) I wish I had more control over the sound quality, I know it wasn't great, but it wasn't too bad for a live show. thanks for the review :)